Wednesday, January 15, 2014

2013 iphone diary

In January we went camping by the beach for a few days just to get away.
Taking silly pictures on our way to the Moonlight Cinema to watch Pitch Perfect.
In February my friend and I went to the Adelaide museum on a such a hot day that when we got into the elevator to go up to the next floor, the power went out and we were stuck in that lift for over 20 minutes!!        
Decorations at a friends birthday party.
In March I went to Soundwave and saw some of my favorite bands.
I also returned to uni for my second year.
Summer turned into Autumn in early April.
And the leaves were almost gone by the end of the month.
The bookshelf I created out of an old TV
My greatest Op shop haul


Exploring forests in May













When it looked new!
More exploring in June
I took a lot of walks just to document my neighborhood

Bike rides and photoshoots with a good friend of mine.
In July I went to Queensland with my family.
Road side landmarks
In July my love and I also went to the Barossa.

In August, my film course at uni allowed me to work on an Honor students short film as a runner. However the conditions were terrible as it was the middle of winter. On the first night of filming we lit a bonfire and huddled around it for warmth.

The third day was spent running around a forest in the hills (I didn't attend the second day of shooting).

On the last day we jumped the fence of a private property on shot on his land, even though he warned us there would be trouble. He never found out.
My boy turned 20 at the end of August and we explored his neighborhood.
In September I helped out as an extra on another honor students film. So much effort and detail went into this film set. It was magical! And there was free fairy floss and carnival games!
October meant it was springtime and there was beautiful weather.
Spending the day exploring a friends neighborhood and looking for Geo tags.
One of my favorite photoshoots to date.
The first pumpkin Jeremy had ever carved. He was quite proud of himself.
Our costumes for Halloween. We watched the Sixth Sense that night.
The year came to a close with hot weather and an abundance of green smoothies.


No comments:

Post a Comment