Saturday, November 30, 2013

November 2013






Swimming in a kiddie pool on a hot day


At a gorgeous beach on an extremely hot day


J getting distracted by seaweed
Jeremy



I have a bit of an obsession with umbrellas
Overlooking the beach we were just on!


J photographing me doin' my thing.

Silly boys climbing on the rocks (although I can't talk...)
Warm Days && Great Friends
We went to a food and Wine Festival
As we walked to the beach, we saw a donkey tied to a van! We felt so sorry for him as he looked very sad and defeated. I really wish people weren't so cruel as to leave an animal alone in the blistering heat! It breaks my heart :( If I ended up looking like a bright red tomato at the end of day, imagine what this little guy was going through.

         It has been a pretty horrible month, but it's now summer, so things can only get better!

No comments:

Post a Comment